For over three decades, the Goodman® brand has concentrated on something more important than simple brand-recognition consumer advertising. With focuses on design, engineering, and dependability, Goodman has helped millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, the Goodman brand has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Absolute Comfort can advise you about your specific indoor comfort needs and indoor air quality solutions. When we recommend a Goodman brand product, rest assured that you and your family will soon be receiving great indoor comfort, at a refreshingly affordable price.
Most homeowners have no idea of the brand name of their central heating and cooling system. It’s a purchase many homeowners make just once or twice in their life. On the other hand, Absolute Comfort recommends and installs Goodman brand heating and cooling systems every day!
Committed to Quality
Goodman brand manufacturing facilities are:
- ISO 9001-certified, an independent standard accepted worldwide as the benchmark for quality manufacturing and management processes
- ISO 14001-certified, an international environmental certification.
The efficient movement of heat is a basic premise of the HVAC industry. Whether it’s the removal of heat or the creation of heat for warmth, the HVAC world revolves around the thermodynamics of heat transfer. Investing in research and development is integral to the Goodman brand’s success.
Look to Goodman for a wide array of unique product features. As well as enhancements that reinforce the durability and reliability of the entire Goodman brand product line, such as:
- the industry’s only dual-diameter, tubular gas furnace heat exchanger, with a unique design that brings new meaning to durability;
- high-efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps with the Goodman brand’s patented SmartCoil®
- ComfortNet™ Communicating Control systems that help high-efficiency systems run their absolute best
- unique All-Aluminum evaporator coils that help to eliminate a leading cause of premature copper evaporator coil failures;
- heat pumps that today offer homeowners new levels of control and operational precision;
- a full line of indoor air quality products that offer advanced filtration, humidification, ventilation, and purification for any home;
- high-performance commercial heating and cooling products and systems that provide comfortable indoor environments
Trust the Experts
When it comes to recommending a brand for your cooling and heating needs, Absolute Comfort knows best. After all, we are the experts, the ones in the field who can accurately evaluate your specific needs and solutions. Each HVAC installation is unique, and Absolute Comfort can advise which HVAC brands are best suited to your specific indoor comfort needs.
So it’s okay if you don’t know about the Goodman® brand. Thousands of the country’s most experienced heating and air conditioning professionals trust it to perform each and every day, year after year. Their recommendations have been keeping millions and millions of North American households comfortable since day one.